memento mori.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
6 things i wish i had never done
1. not looked for my brother's nintendo ds when it was in my room the whole time..
2. started playing ukulele - it's way too addictive
3. trapped myself in an endless cycle of inferiority complexes
4. gone to taiwan a second time
5. given up on drama classes in primary school
6. stopped playing piano
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
6 things i wish i had never done
1. not looked for my brother's nintendo ds when it was in my room the whole time..
2. started playing ukulele - it's way too addictive
3. trapped myself in an endless cycle of inferiority complexes
4. gone to taiwan a second time
5. given up on drama classes in primary school
6. stopped playing piano
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Us on Twitter!
"Join Us on Facebook!
RSS
Contact
Stalkers:
The Team
Adam
AvantGarde'♥.
Jamie
ricepicker-san
seany!
Blog archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(112)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(30)
five people who mean a lot atmzz (in no particular...
6 things i wish i had never done
six things i wish i had never done.
Day Six
Day Five
The Chase.
yeeeeer niggazzz day 7
:3
Ready? Set. GO!!! :) ... Race to WIN MY ♥...
seven things that cross ma mind a lot.
Day Four
9 Things about yours truly :)
how to win my heart >__________>
Day Three
nine things about myself.
Here it is.
day 2: 9 things about yourself
day 1: ten things you want to say to ten people
Day two
ten things to ten people.
day 1
the heart of life is good
Ten Day Blogging Challenge: Round Two
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has...
Nah, I think I’m just fed up, I’m already bored, y...
hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia
i've been watching but the stars refuse to shine.
last term one.
i'm going to break down these walls i've built aro...
holidays plzz.
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(100)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(31)
Labels
2AB Economics
(3)
badminton
(3)
ball
(3)
birthdays
(1)
camp. school
(1)
dim sum
(1)
dinner
(2)
exams
(7)
family
(2)
friends
(7)
Harbin
(2)
holidays
(9)
humour
(1)
internet
(1)
leavers jacket
(3)
library
(1)
maths 3AB
(1)
notes
(2)
physics 2AB
(1)
picnic
(1)
prefect committee
(1)
school
(21)
Ten Day Blogging Challenge
(9)
transport
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Monthly Archives
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(112)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(30)
five people who mean a lot atmzz (in no particular...
6 things i wish i had never done
six things i wish i had never done.
Day Six
Day Five
The Chase.
yeeeeer niggazzz day 7
:3
Ready? Set. GO!!! :) ... Race to WIN MY ♥...
seven things that cross ma mind a lot.
Day Four
9 Things about yours truly :)
how to win my heart >__________>
Day Three
nine things about myself.
Here it is.
day 2: 9 things about yourself
day 1: ten things you want to say to ten people
Day two
ten things to ten people.
day 1
the heart of life is good
Ten Day Blogging Challenge: Round Two
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has...
Nah, I think I’m just fed up, I’m already bored, y...
hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia
i've been watching but the stars refuse to shine.
last term one.
i'm going to break down these walls i've built aro...
holidays plzz.
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(100)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(31)
Followers
Popular Posts
long timee.
For it wont be long till i'm gonna need somebody to lean on... Lean On Me (hope justin reads this) Wow. it's been a more than a we...
mary mackillop awarddd
I wanna be a billionaire, so fricking bad. Buy all of the things I never had. (lol jks, im Wilson) U pdating my bloggg, cause SOMEONE (n...
2013 - A New Start?
I t's hard to believe that over a year has passed since I last updated/wrote on my blog. Albeit this may be a foolhardy attempt to salva...
douuuuuuuushiiiiteeeeee.
I sit by myself talking to the moon trying to get to you , In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too . Or am I a fool who ...
because i'm lazy like that.
well, i've been particularly lazy. so, i'll just upload all of my notes in one hit. (for econs anyway) and maybe chem (later, lik...
five people who mean a lot atmzz (in no particular order)
张梦梦 柔宇 任田 小可爱人 越南人
potluck.
看不见你的笑 我怎麼睡得著 How can i fall asleep without seeing your smile 彩虹 / Cai Hong - 周杰伦 / Jay Chou T oday was pretty gooddd. (ok, maybe more...
1日
I like you the most, I only need you Engrave it in your heart, you're the most precious in the world 니가 제일 좋아 - B2ST 1. I"M GETTING...
我很累
有时候 有時候 我會相信一切有尽頭 相聚離開有有時候 没有什麽會永垂不朽 There are times, there are times when I can believe there's an end to it all, We meet, we p...
nooo.
With one mistake, everything else will be lost When your head is down, fold your hands Spread your wings, you can fly... Fly - Epik High ...
Latest Tweets
;
No comments:
Post a Comment